Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Drawing List

More Feathers that I found in the Park     Ink Drawings & Photo:  M. Braun







I got stuck in the elevator today.

It gave me a chance to think about what I could draw tonight.  Sometimes I just don’t know.  Does that ever happen to you?

So I started making a drawing list. 

1. Ratty old feathers.
2. Drawing manikin.
3. A collection of my friends' hands.
4. Old cars.
5. Rollerderby girls.
6. Rollerblade boot.
7. Lunch box.
8. A favourite bridge.
9. Sketching supplies.
10. Houseplant.
11. Go to the park and sketch a different tree with each visit.
12. Holiday photos.
13. Make a small collage then draw the collage.
14. Something I made.
15. Several neck ties on a two-page spread with drawings on the ties.
16. Front of a stationery train.
17. Trumpet.
18. New pair of shoes.
19. Old pair of shoes.
20. Dancing shoes.
21. Canada goose.
22. Digger (that's what my grandson calls it).
23. Giraffe.
24. Street performers.
25. Latin dancers.
26. Glassware.
27. Leaves.
28. Design a new CD cover.
29. A favourite chair.
30. Interesting chair.
31. Antique chair.
32. Hair.
33. Bicycle.
34. A self-portrait and friends as playing cards: queen, king, jack.

Darn, I'm being rescued.  I'll continue this later.  Do you have any suggestions you would like to add to this list?

2 comments:

  1. If I was stuck in an elevator I would like about waves rushing up on the shore, a running river, a waterfall trickling down a mountain and draining into a small creek, a bathroom. Tee hee hee NICE BLOG!!!!! Love Rose

    ReplyDelete