Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Drawing by Margaret Braun


I love my birthday!  Family and friends from near and far send their happy wishes and sing the birthday song to me.

I always create a special day for myself.  Okay, maybe three or four special days of celebration.  This year is no exception.

For me, a birthday is a time to reflect over the past year and plan the beginning of a new year.  I am continually blessed and rich with family and friends.  This year I am grateful for experiencing  the tremendously exciting new opportunities that were presented to me.  It certainly has been outstanding and I am looking forward to a full and fabulous year ahead!

As I envision the future, I would like to share a scripture verse with you.

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable -- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy -- think about such things.  Philippians 4:8.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Margaret! You are a Scorpio [scorpio horoscope }], no wonder you are loved, because you are special and you've got the best friends and people in the world. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes, Margaret. I enjoy your artwork and musings very much.

    In our family we celebrate Birthweek: it starts 6 days before the Birthday and ends 6 days after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 days before and 6 after, you say? I LIKE IT!

    ReplyDelete